>> Download PDF (right click to save)
West Lafayette, IN • 2002 to 2006
Bachelor of Science in Computer Graphics Technology
• Minor in Psychology
• Study abroad in London, England & Florence, Italty
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro
• DVD Studio Pro
Chicago, IL • January 2012 to February 2013
• Edited business profile videos, product demos, testimonials and motion graphics explainer videos for both small business and large notable partners such as Match.com, Groupon, and OpenTable.
• Supervised all graphic and animation work from interns to ensure consistent high quality.
• Created graphic assets, from lower thirds to logo animations, and maintained their usage guidelines between editors for all client videos.
• Created company brand graphical assets for use across different social media sites and company promotional videos.
Playboy Enterprises, Inc.
Chicago, IL • August 2009 to December 2011
• Editor and motion graphics artist for videos featured on Playboy.com and Playboy’s subscription sites. This includes work for ad sponsored videos for clients, Playboy hosted events, and profile videos.
• Conceptualized and created online videos to advertise Playboy’s subscription sites.
• Managed team of interns in the hosting and population of one of Playboy’s subscription streaming sites, featuring thousands of titles updated weekly. This included managing workflows for DVD ripping, converting, chaptering, and tagging of titles.
Quiznos vs Subway TV Ad Challenge
West Lafayette, IN • 2006
Won 2nd Place for 30 second motion graphics ad which aired on VH1.